Back to the Past | 虽然世界不时在变化
My phone bill hit its limit twice in my whole life. January 2006 and June 2006. Chinese New Year Celebrations can be said as the peak of my life. It was one of the most satisfying moments of my life. PA camp was really something which I totally put in my best in those days, a result which I have never managed to replicate ever again. My phone bill “burst” again for the third time and will happen again for the fourth time. Let’s talk about the third…
I was never so involved before. Or at least I was until some incident which changed my life thereafter. I am glad that I had seized the opportunity when it appeared right in front of my eyes. Something which I had long forgotten; Eight years ago, a trainer eight years my senior train us like there is no tomorrow. Training was tiring but fun under his tutelage. Never for one moment had I felt that I was being undermined. I really didn’t know how to appreciate him until I had a change. Life was good… Everything seemed so simple back then…I had forgotten all these, until they appeared in my life.
Eight years later, I ended up training someone eight years my junior. Saw some resemblance here and there, and had a great deal of fun too. I did, but did they? Made some people cried and made the others tired… I worked hard for something which I did not have an answer to. Saw some potential, but I kept forgetting how young they are. Surprisingly, I felt very happy on the d-day. There were so many gross (major) errors but it didn’t bother me… not even a bit. I was just plain happy. Went to Daiso during the break to check out some stuff for 50th celebrations, but didn’t bring my soul with me. As fast as I could, I made an exit and went back there even though I knew I would still have to wait. Announcement for awarding a small prize got me so excited that I had believed there and then I would have had a heart attack if they had gotten a bigger one. I was still not disappointed in the end, not knowing why. I doubt I ever would, but I am glad to know that I had found a part of me that was lost so long ago.
Felt quite tied down these days, really feel like breaking loose. There is so much that I want to do, so much that I want to accomplish. I am really curious about the end product… Push on ELTON!!!
五年前决定在五十周年庆后,不带走一片云彩的方式离开。五年后的今天却让我想起六、七年前的诺言。我只记得曾经说过要当一名出色教官,却忘了为什么许下这个承诺。有一群人让我从新感受当时的我,当时的无奈,当时的无助。这也是同一群人在2007年,让我觉得世界变了,也没必要再让我付出了。虽然说世界不时地在变化,但是许多事是永恒不变的。
最让我遗憾的事,我错过了他们的成长过程。就如同许多父亲日做夜做,就只为了给家人过更好的生活,但却错过了孩子们的点点滴滴,我也犯下了同样的错。时间不能倒转,我也只能祝福他们一路顺风,或许再也不能为他们做点什么。这是我的遗憾。。。对不起不能挽回一切,只能让我好过点吧!就让我继续留下来,继续默默的耕耘吧。。。不再是为了诺言。。。六、七年前的诺言,就只为了今日的遗憾。
I am glad that I spend time reading what you typed for your juniors/peers.